Full Potential Wellness and Therapy Services can help support specialist schools, units, or mainstream education settings.
A variety of options are available, with the content negotiable and highly flexible but can include:
- Completing 1:1 Assessments & Intervention/Therapy for students using a range of approaches
- Group Work With Students e.g, handwriting, gross motor coordination or attention and listening
- Supporting education staff to implement personalised therapy plans or therapy activities
- Reviewing the progress made by students and problem solving when a student is struggling
- Whole class observational based assessments and advice to education staff
- Environmental Assessments of the school for accessibility and suitability for students with additional needs
- Meeting requirements as agreed by local authorities in legal documents
- Support for parents including: parent training, and drop in sessions and attending review meetings.
- Staff Training and Twilight Sessions on various topics e.g, Autism Awareness, Sensory Regulation, Sensory Circuits,